Saturday, December 18, 2010

It's All Good!

Would I be jinxing myself if I said that I've never been happier?

Probably.  So I won't say it!  But I'm in a good place right now! 

The job's been going great.  It always helps when you like what you do.  LOL

So.......


Remember me mentioning that nice, cute couple that came into the clinic on August?  The hot guy and his cute wife?  Yeah, them......

I hadn't told Alex about them and she found out about them on my blog.  LOL  She called me up and said, "Don't live by my rules, Shells."  Alex has always warned about mixing work and pleasure.  So we were talking and she said that if I trusted this couple, then go for it.  If I had a good gut feeling, then give it a shot.  But that I had better be careful, because you never know.

Conflicting advice, much? LOL 

I still wasn't sure.  But man....Alex has told me tales of her three-ways when she was single.  Of course, I've had three-ways before, with Ryan and Lori, Alex and Ryan, Alex and...you get the point!  But that's always been in the confines of our own little group.

These were complete strangers.   Gorgeous complete strangers.  Gorgeous complete strangers that would take me out for a great dinner and home for a great time (at least, that's what I was assuming).

So after I wrote that entry, a few days later.....I called.  I was SO NERVOUS!  LOL  But excited. 

The wife, Debbie, answered.

I told her who it was and she got all excited and we started yapping away.  Finally, after several minutes, I asked her if they still wanted to go out.  She said, yes and then I asked--and there's no easy or subtle way to broach this subject--were they interested in me spending the night with them.

She kind of paused and said, "We were kind of hoping so.  You don't have to.  We'd still like to take you out, even if it's just dinner.  Is this too awkward?"

I said, no, that I would love to join them.  That I was bi and thought she was cute.  Then I told her to check out my, Lori's, Alex' and Ryan's blogs.  She needed to know that I was pretty experienced.  I also told her that I was clean and d/d free and so were all my friends.  She said she and her husband, Brad, would check them out.  I told her that if all that scared them off, no worries.  But if all was cool, I wanted to play with them.

Around 8 that night, she called back.

"Wow.  We're cool with all that.  Pretty wild, but we've been kind of wild ourselves."  So we made plans for that Friday night.

They picked me up around seven and we grabbed some dinner and headed back to their place.  Man, I was nervous.  With my regular group, I'm comfortable.  These were new people.  They weren't part of the group.  And that made it really exciting--and a little scary.

I won't bore you with too many details, but they were INCREDIBLE!  Alex has mentioned that almost, if not all, of the couples that she's been with treated her very well and were extremely attentive to her needs.  Well, i can say that for Brad and Debbie.  It was like they were trying to impress me.  Well, that they did.

We all passed out around 4 or so and slept until noon.  Then we all went out to lunch and then they dropped me off at my place. 

What's really cool is that I've gotten to know them more since then.  Debbie's a sales rep and Brad's a CPA.  They've been married for four years and have been having threesomes with bi-girls off and on for about two years.  They just moved from Minnesota (Brad had taken a new job and Debbie's company was able to give her a transfer).  They had always wanted to move to the South (for the weather) and finally had to opportunity to do just that.

He's 26 and she's 24.  Both went to the University of Minnesota (that's where they met). 

Rattles, their Beagle, is doing fine, by the way.

I've gotten together with Debbie, one-on-one, a few times and have had a few threesomes since then as well.  Okay, several.  LOL 

Debbie loves watching Brad do me.  It, and I quote, "Turns me fucking on."  Gee, I think I've heard something before but can't remember the wife who said it  .

LMAO Totally read Lori's entry tonight about picking up girls.  She was right on with that.  We both scan all the girls at the bar and go find girls to dance with.  She's right:  it's hot picking up a girl, doing her at some motel, and then saying buy-bye, have a good one!  It's been great!

See, that's why Lori and I get along!  We like picking up girls at lesbian bars!  Sharing is caring!  LOL

No work this weekend!  Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!  Hmmmm......  Debs and Brad are out of town.......

Mebbe I should go up and visit "The House"!  LOL 

Now, before I post this, I need to get some opinions.  This HAS NOT happened!  And it isn't going to happen.  But it got me to thinking......   And I want your input.

Is fucking your second cousin weird?  Is it incest?  Is it wrong?  Or are you far enough apart, relations-wise, for it to be okay?  I'm pretty sure second cousins can marry in almost all states. 

So what's your take?  If you had a hottie second cousin you wanted to bang, would you, if no one would ever know?  Could you?  Too weird?  Or who fucking cares?

Let me know.  And I'll let you know in a couple of days (honest!) why I'm asking.

Love you all! 

7 comments:

HannahInCincy said...

Yeah. Honey, gotta tell you, that's one bridge I'd NEVER cross knowingly! I know that you're not too related and all that to a second cousin, but you're still related.

Alexandra said...

Huh. Interesting question. I think I would. If second cousins are allowed to get married, I'd assume that they're to fuck each other! LOL But sure, if no one knows but the two of you, why not? It's not like doing a brother or sister!

Ryan said...

I gotta go with my girl Hannah on this, sweetie. Just something that knowing you're related, even somewhat distantly would be tough to overlook. Then again, if Jessica Alba and I were second cousins......I just MIGHT be able to overlook that!

Lori said...

What's in a name, what's in a title? I say if you get the hots for a second cousin, do it, especially if no one will know. Like Alex said, if second cousins can get hitched, they can bang away.

Gene said...

I'm very late in getting to this post, and I'm curious as to why the rason for the question isn't posted here yet. I'm not even really sure what a second cousin and I have no idea who mine are, so I'm pretty sure I'd be fine with it. I imagine there isn't much blood relation there, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

So, what was the reason for asking?

Super Shelly said...

Gene,

Cousin A and Cousin B get married (to different people) and have kids. Those kids are second cousins to each other.

As for why I'm asking....well, just check my next post! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm very late in getting to this post, and I'm curious as to why the rason for the question isn't posted here yet. I'm not even really sure http://www.pulsionerotica.com/ what a second cousin and I have no idea who mine are, so I'm pretty sure I'd be fine with it. I imagine there isn't much blood relation there, so I don't see anything wrong with it.

Super Warning!

Hi! I'm Shelly (a.k.a. "Super Shelly" in superhero land!). Thank you for coming by and visiting.

Please take note, however, that this blog is very-adult oriented and definitely not for anybody under 18 years of age. It most definitely is NSFW, needless to say.